Best Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Switch it up with this classic buttermilk pancake recipe! We’ve figured out how to make a simple recipe with only a few ingredients already sitting in your pantry so you can make a classic pancake even better with a few small tweaks!
Click Here to See Our Full Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- Large non-stick pan or a griddle
- Large mixing bowl
Buttermilk Pancake Ingredients
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¾ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs that have been lightly beaten
- ¼ cup melted butter
- 2 cups buttermilk
Instructions: How to Make Buttermilk Pancake Recipes
- In your large mixing bowl, combine your dry ingredients: flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sugar. Whisk them together until they’re well combined.
- Slowly whisk in your wet ingredients: buttermilk, eggs, vanilla extract, and melted butter. Stir until the ingredients are just combined. It’s okay to have a lumpy batter because you don’t want to over-mix them or your pancakes won’t turn out fluffy.
- Let the pancake batter rest at room temperature for 15 minutes once you’ve combined them.
- Heat up a griddle or skillet over medium heat and grease the surface with butter, oil, or cooking spray.
- Add about ½ cup of pancake batter to your skillet using a ladle and cook it until bubbles form on the top. Then flip it over and cook until the other side is golden brown (this should take about 1-3 minutes). Repeat as necessary.
Check Out Our Full Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
Below are some of our favorite pancake recipes.
- Sourdough Pancake Recipe
- Vegan Pancake Recipe
- Japanese Pancake Recipe
- Keto Pancake Recipe
- Potato Pancake Recipe
- Protein Pancake Recipe
- Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
- Classic Pancake Recipe
- Almond Flour Pancake Recipe
- Banana Pancake Recipe
- Blueberry Pancake Recipe
- Fluffy Pancake Recipe
- German Pancake Recipe
- Scallion Pancake Recipe
- Make Pancake Mix From Scratch
See additional Pancake Recipes on Kulick’s Pancake Recipes