Low Carb Keto Pancake Recipe
Whether you’re on the keto diet or you are trying to look for recipes that are low carb, gluten-free, or paleo, we’ve created a delicious pancake recipe that will tick all your boxes. Not only is it healthy, but it’s delicious too so you’ll still be able to indulge in your favorite breakfast treats while maintaining your diet.
- 10 inch non-stick sauté pan
- Large mixing bowl
- Rubber spatula
Keto Pancake Ingredients
- 1 cup blanched and finely ground almond flour
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1 ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 ½ tbsp of your favorite Keto-friendly sweetener (We recommend Besti Erythritol)
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup room temperature avocado oil
- 5 large eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
Instructions: How to Make Low-Carb, Keto Pancakes
- Put all your ingredients into your mixing bowl and whisk everything together until everything is well combined and the batter texture is smooth. The batter should be reminiscent of typical pancake batter and if you feel that the batter is too thick, add 1tbsp more almond milk at a time until the batter reaches the desired consistency.
- Heat your pan or griddle to medium-low heat and lightly grease your surface then ladle on your keto pancake batter onto your pan. Cover it with a lid and cook it until bubbles start to form on the top which should take about 2 minutes. Remove the lid, flip your pancakes, and cook the other side for 2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite keto-friendly pancake toppings!
Below are some of our favorite pancake recipes.
- German Pancake Recipe
- Vegan Pancake Recipe
- Blueberry Pancake Recipe
- Make Pancake Mix From Scratch
- Buttermilk Pancake Recipe
- Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
- Japanese Pancake Recipe
- Potato Pancake Recipe
- Protein Pancake Recipe
- Classic Pancake Recipe
- Almond Flour Pancake Recipe
- Banana Pancake Recipe
- Sourdough Pancake Recipe
- Scallion Pancake Recipe
Try the many other delicious pancake recipes at Kulickspancakerecipes.com.